We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name: not the e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site.
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
This site collects cookies.(Definition of Cookies)
In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
During registration a user must give certain contact information, but we never sell or give away this information. It is only gathered to contact the user about services on our site for which s/he has expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (income level, gender, etc.), and unique identifiers (username, password, etc.). Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our site, but is not required.)
Registration is not required to enter our site.
We have an order form.We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
- to fill customer´s orders.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature through a pop-up screen on our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We publish a newsletter (ezine), and we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses.
We operate online surveys, and we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- this privacy statement.
- our homepage.
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours.If problems arise, users may contact us by:
The purpose of this policy sets out the approach that EST Ski Tours Pty Ltd, T/A Estours Travel (Estours)will take in relation to the collection, storage and use of personal information.
This policy has been developed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Estours recognises that your privacy is important to you. All of our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We will only collect personal information where such information is reasonably necessary for us to undertake our functions and activities.
Generally we collect personal information when you request a booking or make a reservation. We may also collect personal information when you email us, write to us, call us or register with us for newsletters or other service provided by Estours.
This personal information may include your full name, date of birth, passport information, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and street and postal address.
We do not collect or hold sensitive information about you, such as your racial or ethnic origin, political position, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or membership to trade unions.
In limited circumstances we may receive personal information about third parties from individuals, when they make reservations on behalf of other people, and supply us with the personal information within that reservation.
Our websites Estours-travel.com.au also records other information as well. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of the site and to provide users with an improved service.
Note on using our internet sites concerning ‘Cookies’
Estours-travel.com.au uses “Cookies”. A “cookie” is a packet of information that allows the server (the computer that houses our websites) to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. Our websites may also store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this website.
2. Information we may hold about you
We use the following information for us to undertake our functions and activities
· Your contact and membership/participant information. We will hold contact information you provide to us, including name, mailing and business address, phone number, email address and title when you make a booking with Estours.
· Your payment and invoicing information. We will hold payment and invoicing information you provide to us, which may include credit card number, and invoicing address where you have authorised us to take payments.
· Website usage information. If you use our websites, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used, and the address of the referring site or email message.
· Other information about your interactions with us. When you contact us or we interact with you via our office, phone, fax, email or mail, we may hold that information.
3. We may use your information in the following ways:
· For travel reservations. We use your information for the purposes of making and finalising your travel itineraries and provide this information to other travel suppliers such as airlines and hotels. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail when we interact with you for these purposes.
· Where you have provided us with details of a third party for the purposes of them being an authorised contact for your travel itinerary, please ensure you have that person’s permission to share their information with us.
· To send you payment and invoicing information. We use your personal information for the purposes of finalising your payment/s to us and to allow us to send invoice/receipt and/or other financial information relating to your booking or other service you have requested from us. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail when we interact with you for these purposes.
To respond to your enquire or request. We use your personal information when you have emailed, phoned, faxed or written to us, to provide you with a response to that enquiry or request. We may respond to you by email, phone, fax or mail when we interact with you for these purposes.
To monitor and improve our services and websites. We may use your personal information to monitor the effectiveness and to improve our understanding of you and our membership/participant base in general. We do this so we can make better informed decisions about our services in general and the appropriateness of our membership/participant benefits.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information
· We may disclose your personal information to related or unrelated third parties in the following manner:
· To our third party service provides. We may disclose your personal information with a third party so that they can provide services to us including credit card processing, email management and mail out providers.
· Where required by law, court or tribunal. Where we are required by a law, court or tribunal to provide your personal information, we will provide your personal information in accordance with the requirements or conditions stipulated by the law, court or tribunal.
· With your consent. Where we have your consent we may disclose your personal information. If your consent is conditional we will take reasonable steps to ensure such conditions are complied with.
We do not sell, rent or share our membership/participant lists on a commercial basis to third parties.
5. Information Quality
We will review, on a regular and ongoing basis, our collection and storage practices to make improvements to accuracy and security of your personal information.
6. Your Personal Information Security
We require our employee and contractors to perform their duties in a manner that is consistent with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that paper and electronic records which contain personal information are stored appropriately and that access to those records can only be accessible to people within Estours who have a genuine need to know your personal information.
We will review our security practices on a regular basis to determine if new and improved methods of storage can be achieved.
7. Access to and alteration of records containing Personal Information.
You may access your personal information that we may be holding in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
We will correct our records that contain your personal information as soon as practically possible, at your request in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
We do not generally charge a fee for processing a request to access your personal information or amend your personal information.
If you would like access to your personal information or like to have your personal information corrected, you can do so by contacting us. Further information on contacting us is located in clause 10 of this policy.
We also offer on-line mail out participant account management facilities where if you are on mail out list you can use this facility to control aspects of your personal information, including amending or updating certain personal information.
8. Transferring personal information overseas
We may disclose personal information to overseas suppliers of services necessary to make or complete your travel reservation.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. Where changes have been made to this policy we will publish those changes on our websites. We reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Please check this statement periodically for changes. Your continued use of our websites and services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
10. Contact us if you have any questions, complaints or require a copy of information we hold about you.
If you have any questions or would like to lodge complaint about this policy or a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or you would like to request copies of the information we hold about you, please either call us, email or write to us. Contact information is listed below.
Phone 02 4284 1688
Facsimile 02 4284 7823
Toll free 1800 888 386
38 Murray RD, East Corrimal NSW 2518
*Please do not include your credit card number or other financial or sensitive information in your emails to us.
You can also obtain further information at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner http://www.oaic.gov.au/
This policy was last updated 7 April 2017